Oh yes!

Datum: 21.09.2011 | Vložil: Ayca

Hey! Great that you are realizing these! These thoughts come in very handy when you feel miserable/terrible/horrible/PMS/failure etc. I'm Turkish by origin and I hated my country, my job my boyfriend, the place I lived (With my mother and her parents!!!11) I hated everything!! I thought there was no escape. I'm a biology major and I really wanted to continue doing science but it's not possible in Turkey and I had a really really tiny chance to go abroad. But I RISKED it! Exactly like you said! And I got it! so I packed my life in a luggage and moved to a country where I know neither the language nor anyone that lives there, all by myself (a girl that had never even been on a plane alone). But I made it, I survived, found my soulmate, finished my masters degree, learned the language, got a house and soon got a phd position. I could still be at Turkey and continue being depressive and whine about how bad my life sucks and so on. So I'm proud of myself! And I'm proud of you too! Because we have the guts to risk it and give life a good shake and take whatever falls :)
Cheers Nina!!

Přidat nový příspěvek