Re: Whole30

Datum: 27.07.2011 | Vložil: Nina_CZ

Hi Jos! :) I just passed that "science" section in the book, but I think I have to read it once again. When I am reading in english, I do better when I read it out loud, makes me remember it more and be aware of what I am reading. I love the book so far and I am happy I bought it. At the beginning I was like: "I don't need to buy a book, girls on their blog will tell me all I need to know." But I am so glad I purchased it, I wanted a Kindle version, but at the end I took a regular hardcover version (I love my Kindle so much, but I still have a thing for paper books, I love books!) I really like that he explains a lot in the book, including how every part of the food acts in a different part of digesting system.

The Caveman Custard was the best thing ever. I made 3 small portions out of 2 bananas, one coconut milk can (small) and 3 eggs, I ate one of them still hot (I couldn't wait) and the other two cooled the next day. It didn't hurt me and I stopped craving sweet. I usually don't crave sweet stuff, I always prefered salty snacks. Now when I want sugar, I usually grab a handful of nuts or cherry tomatoes, I try my best to have A LOT of vegies at home all the time, and minimum of fruits. And meat :) Yesterday was VERY challenging food day, but I made it (yay!) and I didn't break my Whole30 cycle!!! I was very hungry at the end of the day and there was a sweet little bakery and the bus station, but I went in and only bought plain water and I was so proud. At home I had dinner (QUICK!!!) and I went straight to bed without a workout (arrived home 10:30pm)
I also don't like the idea of cheat days/meal. I said it on BR.tv, when I feel confident and happy with my diet, I don't need to cheat on meals. I love what I eat now and I don't need to cheat. Because when you need to cheat it pracitally means you are doing something you don't really wanna do, or you have hard time doing, so you need cheating, and I don't like that idea. You don't cheat on your partner just because, you cheat on your partner because you are not happy with him anymore (or something like that). My diet became a part of my life and I don't need to cheat on my life :)))

I am happy about you super long comment, do not apolgize! :)

Přidat nový příspěvek