Fingers crossed:)

Datum: 12.07.2011 | Vložil: Ivet

Well, I have to say, I admire you, Nina. And Jos too. I came across with Paleo lifestyle a few months ago when I started bodyrocking. I didn't spend much time looking into it though. I guess the main reason was that it's way too strict for me. I love food. I believe you can create amazing stuff according to Paleo rules too but there is no way I would cut dairy (I love cheese, yogurt, occassionaly milk), stevia or honey to sweeten my coffee, or even fruit of my diet. Since I started following the bodyrock movement - you, guys:-) - which was about three months ago, I've cut down my carbs (bread, brown rice, oats) intake to one portion a day only. And that is a big success for me, really:)
Anyway, all I wanted to say/write (I kinda got lost in my own story a little) is that I wish you good luck with this big decision (at least I think it's pretty big) and I admire you for this. I really do! And please, keep us updated with your progress and experiences, I might change my mind eventually:-)
Love Ivet

Přidat nový příspěvek