Re: I have to set some goals also :(

Datum: 29.07.2011 | Vložil: Nina_CZ

Hi Ayca :)
I know I keep setting so many goals, so many things I wanna do, and right now there is SO MUCH STUFF going on in my life! Quitting my old job, looking for a new one, looking for a new apartment, dealing with divorce, stress at work, you name it. What really helps me to get up and do my workout is... I really don't know how to describe it! It is just this inner voice that tells me to GO! Just yesterday, I was so tired and lacked energy, so I was sure I will NOT do my workout. I told my mom to come in 20 minutes, so we can watch some True Blood :) but as I was walking up the stairs to my apartment, something clicked in my head, I turned back and said to myself: Wait, it is just 12 minutes and you will feel bad if you won't do it. Come on, you can do this! So I did, and I was happy I didn't give up. I don't really know what that is, maybe it is the endorphine addiction? :D I always feel so alive, energized and happy after a workout, and maybe I got a little addicted to that feeling and I wanna feel it again and again and again....

Přidat nový příspěvek