I have to set some goals also :(

Datum: 12.07.2011 | Vložil: Ayca

Hello!
I'm so happy to see myself in one of your entries, I felt special :) hehe
Look at your goals now, you have set too many again, but I guess they are do-able and if you could do all of them please tell me what was it that encouraged you to do so when you felt completely lazy, tired from work, or half sick, or just not in the mood? I really need help. I fell off the vagon in January, still couldn't get back to how I was. I used to train 4 days a week, half Zuzanna, half hardcore aerobics. And then I had one vacation, 6-10 colds and influenzas and 2 injuries and 2 inflammations up to this date. Is it just unluckiness or am I just forcing myself to believe that I was sick and tired or was I just try to escape and give road to my laziness I don't know! But I would really like to know what makes you push yourself off from the bed/couch/whatever things you sit on and start kicking your own ass. Because I lost my influence :(

oj, I'm sorry that I wrote you my own problems, but you seemed very happy and full of influences I thought maybe I could get some from your positive energy :)

Take care and keeep rocking!!!
A.

Přidat nový příspěvek